is a writer who believes in the greatest story ever told. It’s a work of non-fiction, and the best-seller of all time. Its theme? Good versus evil, and at its core, redemption. But it’s also the ultimate love story. At the darkest moment, when all hope is lost, the victorious Hero conquers the enemy and bestows on His beloved a Happily-Ever-After. How could The Bible not be Jericha’s favorite book? She’s a daughter of The Author.
Jericha is married and has two sons, a daughter-in-love, a cat named Sage, a dog named Pepper, and a grand-dog named Knox. A southern girl at heart, Jericha lives on the Georgia coast and serves up inspirational women’s fiction with a side of romance and a smile.
- Jericha was a 2012 finalist in the ACFW First Impressions contest (Historical)
- the 2013 second place winner of the Laurie contest in the Inspirational category
- the 2013 winner of the Touched by Love contest in the Short Contemporary category
- a 2013 finalist in the ACFW First Impressions contest (Romance)
- and the winner of the 2015 Prompt Response contest.